AIE Bacterial(Dead) for distinguish bacterial viability
일반적인 형광물질은 ACQ(Aggregation Caused Quenching) 방식으로 응집하면서 발광이 약해지는 문제가 있습니
다. AIEGEN Biotech 사의 probe는 AIE(Aggregation-Induced Emission) 방식으로, 응집되면서 집합체를 형성하면
강한 형광을 발합니다.
This product can be used for distinguish bacterial viability.
The product can be measured using a fluorescent excitation at 330~385 nm after co-cultured with bacterial.
The blue signals will be received over the 400 nm channel.
Co-stained with SYTO®" 9 for multicolor imaging of living and dead bacteria.
This product has excellent stability and higher biocompatibility when compared to the commercial bacterial
staining probes on the current market.
• Purpose: Distinguish between living dead bacteria
• Color: White
• Imaging platform: Fluorescence microscopy, Confocal microscopy, and et, al
• Pack size and quantity: 10 μmol
• Detection method: Fluorescence
• Excitation / Emission (nm): 320±20 / 450±50
• Recommended transport condition: Room temperature
• Product declaration: Only used for research. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Examples of use;
Figure 1. A, C, E, G, I, K) Bright-field and B, D, F, H, J, L) fluorescent images of A - D) Escherichia coli
(E. coli), E - H) S. epidermidis and I - L) B. Subtilis. Bacterial stained with AIE™ Bacterial (100 μM) for
0.5 h before imaging.
Figure 2. Fluorescent images of A - D) dead and E - H) living E. coli. The bacterial were incubation by
AIE™ Bacterial for A, E) 3 h, B, F) 1 d, C, G) 2 d, and D, H) 3 d before imaging.