AIE Glucose, probe for quick detection of glucose
Quick detection of glucose in aqueous solution.
The yellow signal was exited at 365 nm and detected at 540 nm after adding samples into probe solution.
High sensitivity and selectivity for glucose detection.
Superior anti-interference compared with the glucose detection agents on market (capable of detecting the
glucose in serum).
• Purpose: Quick detection of glucose in aqueous solution
• Color: Yellow
• Imaging platform: Fluorescence microscopy, Confocal microscopy
• Pack size and quantity: 10 μmol
• Detection method: Fluorescence
• Limit of detection: 0.5 µM – 1 µM
• Excitation / Emission (nm): 344±30 / 540±20
• Recommended transport condition: Room temperature
• Product declaration: Only used for research. Do not apply to any detection procedure.
Figure 1. (A) The fluorescence spectra of the probe solution with different glucose concentration;
(B) The ratio of fluorescence increase versus the glucose concentration.
Figure 2. The response of probe solution to different saccharides. Insets: the fluorescence pictures of probe
solution with different saccharides.