MagicLink Protein Crosslinking Kit, MAGIC & LINK-NHS ester
Scheme 1. a typical flow chart of Magic NHS activating antibody to form MAGIC/LINK-activated antibody
MAGIC NHS ester contains reactive groups NHS ester and MAGIC with a hydrophilic spacer. LINK NHS ester
contains reactive groups NHS ester and LINK with a hydrophilic spacer. These two compounds are applied
to crosslink biomolecules together by BroadPharm MagicLink™ technology. BroadPharm MagicLink™
technology is based on instant reaction between MAGIC and LINK.
• Novelty: 3rd generation protein crosslink technology
• Yield: conjugation efficiency around 95-100%
• Rate: instant reaction; the whole process less than 1 hour
• Linkage stability: most stable covalent bonded conjugates on the market up to date
• Reaction pH: pH 5 to 10.
• Biomolecules selection: any proteins/antibody, antibody fragment, enzyme, amine-modified
oligonucleotides, fluorescent polymer such as BV 421, BV510, BV570, BV605, BV 650, BV 711, BV 785, PE,
APC, oligo- BV tandem dye, oligo-PE, oligo-APC conjugates, etc.
Two target biomolecules are activated by LINK NHS ester and MAGIC NHS ester separately, and then are
mixed to yield linked biomolecules by MagicLink™ chemistry. The new linked biomolecule is ready to use.
LINK NHS ester is one component of BroadPharm proprietary MagicLink™ crosslinking chemistry. MAGIC
NHS ester is one component of BroadPharm proprietary MagicLink™ crosslinking chemistry. LINK NHS ester
(catalog# BP-50064) and MAGIC NHS ester(catalog # BP-50063) are always used together for linking the two
MagicLink protein-protein crosslinking Kit is used to link 2 proteins together. The linkage can be in vivo and
• MAGIC/LINK NHS ester 2umol
Instruction sheet for MAGIC NHS ester (PDF)
Instruction sheet for LINK NHS ester (PDF)