MagicLink™ PE Antibody Conjugation Kits
R-Phycoerythrin (PE, 250K), a fluorescent protein from the phycobiliprotein family, is isolated from red algae.
Its primary absorption peak is at 565 nm with secondary peaks at 496 and 545 nm. It is excited by laser lines
from 488 to 561 nm, with absorbance maxima at 496, 546, and 565 nm and a fluorescence emission peak at
MagicLink™ is based on instant reaction between functional groups MAGIC and LINK. By following the easy
protocol provided in the kits, the end users can activate their antibody with MAGIC NHS to get MAGIC-
antibody. It is then instantly reacted with LINK pre-activated PE (provided in the kits) to achieve PE-antibody
These kits are specifically formatted and optimized to conjugate 10µg, 50µg, 100µg, and 500µg of antibodies.
• Novelty: 3rd generation protein crosslink technology. No DTT, TCEP, catalyst, quencher, or ligands
• Yield: conjugation efficiency around 95-100%; no antibody loss.
• Reaction Rate: 10 seconds hands on time; real instant reaction; the whole process takes less than 1 hour!
• Dye Stability: specially engineered to maintain its stability in the process and storage; dye degradation for
PE and its tandem form will cause the spillover;
• Flexible Size: select your own antibody amount size, 10µg, 50µg, 100µg, or 500µg.
• Linkage Stability: most stable covalent bond conjugates on the market; much better than thiol-maleimide
• Consistence: good reproducibility from batch to batch.
• Antibody Selection: any protein/antibody, or antibody fragment.
• Purification: not need for post-conjugation.
Flow cytometry, fluorescence-based detection, IHC application, western blot, ELISA, microarray assays,
and other applications that require high sensitivity.
• MAGIC NHS (MW ~900)
• LINK activated APC
• Reaction Buffer
• Storage Buffer
Instruction sheet (PDF)