Products

Human topoisomerase assays

본문

Human topoisomerase assays

Human topoisomerase I – DNA relaxation assay

클릭하시면 닫힙니다.이미지 저장을 원하시면 마우스 오른쪽클릭후 '다른이름으로 저장'을 하세요

Human topoisomerase I relaxes supercoiled plasmid DNA to form relaxed DNA. The Human DNA

topoisomerase I assay is based on the principle that the supercoiled DNA and relaxed DNA yield different

fluorescent intensity when interact with fluorescence dye H19. The relaxed DNA suppresses the fluorescent

intensity much more than the supercoiled DNA. Therefore, when the supercoiled DNA is converted into its

relaxedform, the fluorescent signal decreases. The change of fluorescence intensity is used to measure the

relaxation reaction.

Each Human topoisomerase I DNA relaxation assay kit (Catalog No. HRA020K) includes the reaction buffer,

supercoiled plasmid DNA and fluorescence dye H19 for (20/100/1000) DNA relaxation reaction assays in a

96-well plate or (40/200/2000) assays in a 384-well plate.   The reaction buffer is optimized for huamn

topoisomerase I.  Human topoisomerase I is not included. It is available from Sigma.

Human topoisomerase II – DNA decatenation assay

Human DNA topoisomerase II alpha converts the concatenated DNA into decatenated DNA. The assay Kit is

based the principle that the decatenated DNA is separated from the concatenated DNA by a quick and easy

spin-column process. The concatenated DNA stays on the column, while the decatenated DNA is eluted.

The eluted DNA is quantified by fluorescence.

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit Plus(-100) (enzyme is included.)

The Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit Plus is based the principle that the decatenated

DNA is separated from the concatenated DNA by a quick and easy spin-column process. The concatenated

DNA stays on the column, while the decatenated DNA is eluted. The eluted DNA is quantified by

fluorescence.   Each Kit includes the assay buffer, concatenated DNA, human topoisomerase II alpha, spin

columns and loading solution for 20 assays of DNA decatenation reactions. The assay buffer is optimized for

human topoisomerase II alpha.

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit (enzyme not included)

The Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit is based the principle that the decatenated DNA is

separated from the concatenated DNA by a quick and easy spin-column process.  The concatenated DNA

stays on the column, while the decatenated DNA is eluted.  The eluted DNA is quantified by fluorescence.

Each Kit includes the assay buffer, concatenated DNA, spin columns and loading solutionfor 20 assays of

DNA decatenation reactions. The assay buffer is optimized for human topoisomerase II alpha.  

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Reagent Set (enzyme not included)

The Reagent Set includes the reaction buffer, spin columns and loading solution for 100 assays of DNA

decatenation reactions. Enzyme and concatenated DNA are not included in the set.  Commercially available

concatenated DNA (kDNA) can be used.

DNA decatenation assays for topoisomerases in 96-well plate assay format are available for high-throughput

screen of topoisomerase inhibitors. 

Ordering informations 

Catalog No.

Product Name

Size

HRA020K

Human DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Kit

20 assays

HRA100K

Human DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Kit-100

100 assays

HRA1000

Human DNA Topoisomerase I assay reagent Set for HTS

1000 assays

HDC020KE

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit Plus

20 assays

HDC100KE

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit Plus-100

100 assays

HDC020K

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit

20 assays

HDC100

Human Topoisomerase II DNA Decatenation Assay Reagent Set

100 assays

Presentation of ProFoldin's product information 2013-2014 (PDF)

▣ 관련 페이지 ; Profoldin

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright by Sambo Medical Co. All rights reserved.