Products

Topoisomerase DNA relaxation assays

본문

Topoisomerase DNA relaxation assays

DNA relaxation is an essential process during DNA replication. The primary function of topoisomerase I is

DNA relaxation in both bacteria and mammalian cells. Bacterial topoisomerase IV and human topoisomerase

II also have DNA relaxation activities.  The Topoisomerase DNA relaxation Assay Kit is based on the

principle that the supercoiled DNA and relaxed DNA yield different fluorescent intensity when interact with

fluorescence dye H19.  The relaxed DNA suppresses the fluorescent intensity much more than the

supercoiled DNA.  Therefore, when the supercoiled DNA is converted into its relaxed form, the fluorescent

signal decreases.  The change of fluorescence intensity is used to measure the relaxation reaction.

클릭하시면 닫힙니다.이미지 저장을 원하시면 마우스 오른쪽클릭후 '다른이름으로 저장'을 하세요

Bacterial topoisomerase_DNA relaxation assay kits     

E. coli DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Kit Plus

Includes 160 µl of 10 x Buffer T1, 84 µl of 10 x supercoiled plasmid DNA, 10 µl of 100 x E. coli topoisomerase

I, 8 µl of 1500 x Dye H19 and 500 µl of 10 x H19 dilution buffer.  It is for 20 DNA relaxation assays in a 96-well

plate format or 40 assays in a 384-well assay format.   

E. coli DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Kit Plus-100

Includes 480 µl of 10 x Buffer T1, 405 µl of 10 x supercoiled plasmid DNA, 40 µl of 100 x E.coli topoisomerase I

enzyme, 20 µl of 1500 x Dye H19 and 3000 µl of 10 x H19 dilution buffer.  It includes all the reagents for 100

DNA relaxation assays in a 96-well plate format or 200 assays in a 384-well assay format.

DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Reagent Set for HTS  

The Reagent Set is designed for drug discovery HTS uses. Each reagent set includes the reaction buffer and

fluorescence dye H19 for 1000 assays of DNA relaxation reactions in a 96-well plate assay format or 2000

assays in a 384-well assay format.  E. coli topoisomerase I (TOP1-100EC) and supercoiled DNA are not

included in the set. Supercoiled plasmid PBR322 from any commercial source can be used.

Ordering informations

Catalog No.

Product Name

Size

DRA020KE

E. coli DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Kit Plus

20 or 40 assays

DRA100KE

E. coli DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Kit Plus-100

100 or 200 assays

DRA1000

DNA Topoisomerase I Assay Reagent Set for HTS

1000 or 2000 assays

▣ 관련 페이지 ; Profoldin

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright by Sambo Medical Co. All rights reserved.