Products

L-Arginine ELISA kit

본문

L-Arginine ELISA kit

클릭하시면 닫힙니다.이미지 저장을 원하시면 마우스 오른쪽클릭후 '다른이름으로 저장'을 하세요

Arginine (ARG) is a basic non-essential amino acid well known to participate in physiological functions such

as i) vascular tone homeostasis as contributing to the production of nitric oxide (NO) and ii) immune

response control, through NO synthase (NOS) and Arginase enzymes, respectively.

The Arginine (Arg) ELISA kit allows for the determination of Arg in serum and plasma samples working with a

sample volume of 20μL. The kit is easy to implement and well suited for both preclinical and clinical studies.

Arginine quantification in human plasma samples ARG was quantified in human plasma samples

from 19 healthy donors and 46 cancer patients from several histotypes using IS-I-0400 Arginine ELISA kit. As

depicted, ARG level was lower in cancer patients than in healthy subjects thus arguing for an exagerated

Arginase activity in cancer patients.**** p<0.0001

Arginine quantification in Tumor/Non Tumor microdialysate samples Microdialysis was

performed in MCA205-sarcoma tumor-bearing mice in both tumor and non-tumor regions and collected

microdialysates were subjected to ARG quantification using IS-I-0400 ELISA kit. As expected, Arginine level

was lower in the tumor compartment when compared to the subcutaneous counterpart, thereby evidencing

high tumoral Arginase activity.**** p<0.0001

Specifications

Format;

96-well plate

Sample;

Serum, plasma & cell culture

Minimal sample volume;

20  µl

Species-reactivity;

React with all species

Standard range;

5.12 - 200 µM

Sensitivity;

2.1µM

Specificity;

No significant cross-reactivity was observed with HomoArginine, Agmatine, L-Citruline, L-Ornithine, ADMA and SDMA.

Assay time;

Sample preparation 3h and ELISA overnight

Storage;

Store at 2 ~ 8°C for to 6 months.

Cross-validation of Arginine ELISA and LC/MS data in human plasma samples Arg was

quantified in plasma samples from 40 human subjects either using IS-I-0400 ELISA kit or by liquid

chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC/MS). Correlation coefficient of 0.9713 confirms the accuracy of the

immunoassay.

Typical standard curve of Arginine ELISA Typical standard curve obtained with the Arg ELISA kit. In

this competitive enzyme immunoassay, optical density is inversely correlated with hArg levels within a linear

range of 5.12 - 200µM. (example data - do not use for calculation)

Instruction sheet (PDF)

References;

1. Satohet al., Supplementation of L-arginine boosts the therapeutic efficacy of anticancer chemoimmunotherapy, Cancer Sci. 2020 May 19
  2. Grosse et al., Arginine Derivatives in Cerebrovascular Diseases: Mechanisms and Clinical Implications, Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Mar 5
  3. Heffernan et al., L-Arginine as a Nutritional Prophylaxis Against Vascular Endothelial Dysfunction With Aging, J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Mar.
  4. Boget et al., L-Arginine Improves Vascular Function by Overcoming Deleterious Effects of ADMA, a Novel Cardiovascular Risk Factor, Altern. Med Rev, 2005 Mar.

Ordering information

Catalog No.

Product Name

Size

IS-I-0400

L-Arginine ELISA kit

96 wells plate

▣ 관련 페이지 ; ImmuSmol

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright by Sambo Medical Co. All rights reserved.