Products

Glutamine ELISA kit

본문

Glutamine ELISA kit

클릭하시면 닫힙니다.이미지 저장을 원하시면 마우스 오른쪽클릭후 '다른이름으로 저장'을 하세요

Glutamine (Gln) is an abundant non-essential amino acid that is involved in several physiological functions

including the regulation of the immune system (1). However, in some disease conditions, Gln metabolism

can be highly dysregulated. In cancer, Gln is highly consumed by tumor cells as to fulfill their bioenergetic

and biosynthetic requirements for proliferation (2). Targeting Gln catabolism - mainly Glutaminase - is

currently investigated as a therapeutic approach to circumvent high Glnconsumption by cancer cells and

maintain a sufficient level in the microenvironment for an effective anti-tumor immune response (3).

The IS-I-1100 Gln ELISA kit allows for the determination of L-Glutamine in plasma and serum, originating

from either preclinical or clinical samples, of a volume as low as 10μL and with a sensitivity of 3µM.

Cross-validation of Glutamine ELISA and LC/MS data in human plasma samples Gln was

quantified in human plasma samples from 40 healthy subjects using IS-I-1100 ELISA kit or by LC/MS.

Correlation study showed R2=0.9946, thereby confirming the accuracy of the immunoassay.

Specifications

Format;

96-well plate

Sample;

Serum & plasma  

Minimal sample volume;

10  µl

Species-reactivity;

React with all species

Standard range;

21 - 3,125 µM

Sensitivity;

3 µM

Specificity;

No significant cross-reactivity was observed with Ornithine, Arginine, Asparagine, D-Glutamine and L-Glutamic acid.

Assay time;

Sample preparation 3h and ELISA overnight

Storage;

Store at 2 ~ 8°C for to 6 months.

Typical standard curve of Glutamine ELISA Typical standard curve obtained with the Gln ELISA kit

where the optical density is inversely correlated within levels within a linear range of 21 - 3,125μM. (example

data - do not use for calculation)

Instruction sheet (PDF)

References;

Ordering information

Catalog No.

Product Name

Size

IS-I-1100

Glutamine ELISA kit

96 wells plate

▣ 관련 페이지 ; ImmuSmol

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright by Sambo Medical Co. All rights reserved.