Products

화학합성의 Calcium Channel Blocker Peptide Toxin (3)

본문

화학합성의 각종 Calcium Channel Blocker Peptide Toxin (3)

Calcium channel 연구에 유용한 유독 생물 유래의 합성 peptide toxin 입니다. 화학합성 peptide이기 때문에
endotoxin 오염의 걱정이 없습니다.

Protoxin I / ProTx-I
Blocker of voltage-gated sodium channels

Protoxin I (ProTx-I; β-theraphotoxin-Tp1a) is a toxin that was originally isolated from the venom of Thrixopelma pruriens
(Peruvian green velvet tarantula). This toxin reversibly inhibits the tetrodotoxin (TTX)-resistant channel Nav1.8 (IC50 =
27 nM) and Nav1.2, Nav1.5 and Nav1.7 with IC50 values between 50 and 100 nM. Furthermore, ProTx-I shifts the voltage
dependence activity of T-type Cav3.1 channels (IC50= 50 nM) without affecting the voltage dependence of inactivation.
ProTx-I is a valuable tool to discriminate between Cav3.1 and Cav3.2.

Details
AA sequence:

Glu-Cys2-Arg-Tyr-Trp-Leu-Gly-Gly-Cys9-Ser-Ala-Gly-Gln-Thr-Cys15-Cys16-Lys-His-Leu-Val-Cys21-Ser-Arg-Arg-His-Gly-Trp-Cys28-Val-Trp-Asp-Gly-Thr-Phe-Ser

(Disulfide bonds between Cys2-Cys16, Cys9-Cys21, Cys15-Cys28)
Length (aa):

Formula:
C171H245N53O47S6
Molecular Weight:

3987.50 Da
Appearance:

White lyophilized solid
Solubility:

Water and saline buffer
CAS number:
Not available
Source:

Synthetic
Purity rate:

> 95 %

References
1. Middelton R.E, et al. (2002) Two tarantula peptides inhibit activation of multiple sodium channels. Biochemestry.
2. Priest B.T., et al. (2007) ProTx-I and ProTx-II: gating modifiers of voltage-gated sodium channels. Toxicon. PubMed link
3. Ohkubo T, et al. (2010) Tarantula toxin ProTx-I differentiates between human T-type voltage-gated Ca2+ Channels Cav3.1
   and Cav3.2. J Pharmacol Sci. PubMed link

ProTx-II
Nav1.7 selective inhibitor

ProTx-II (ProTx-2, Protoxin II) is a toxin that was originally isolated from Thrixopelma pruriens (Peruvian green velvet
tarantula). ProTx-II inhibits both tetrodotoxin-sensitive and tetrodotoxin-resistant voltage-gated sodium channels. ProTx-II
inhibits activation by shifting the voltage-dependence of channel activation to more positive potentials. ProTx-II blocks
Nav1.7 with an IC50 value of around 300 pM, Nav1.2, Nav1.5 and Nav1.6 with IC50 values of 41 nM, 79 nM and 26 nM
respectively. It also acts on Cav3.1/CACNA1G and interacts more weakly with the related T-Type channel Cav3.2/CACNA1H
but potently inhibits the L-type calcium channel Cav1.2/CACNA1C. ProTx-II blocks action potential propagation in
nociceptors.

Details
AA sequence:

Tyr-Cys2-Gln-Lys-Trp-Met-Trp-Thr-Cys9-Asp-Ser-Glu-Arg-Lys-Cys15-Cys16-Glu-Gly-Met-Val-
Cys21-Arg-Leu-Trp-Cys25-Lys-Lys-Lys-Leu-Trp-OH

(Disulfide bonds between Cys2-Cys16, Cys9-Cys21 and Cys15-Cys25)
Length (aa):

Formula:
C168H250N46O41S6
Molecular Weight:

3828.0 Da
Appearance:

White lyophilized solid
Solubility:

Water and saline buffer
CAS number:
484598-36-9
Source:

Synthetic
Purity rate:

> 95 %

References
1. Klint JK., et al. (2012) Spider-venom peptides that target voltage-gated sodium channels: pharmacological tools and
   potential therapeutic leads. Toxicon. PubMed link
2. Edgerton G. B., et al. (2008) Evidence for multiple effects of ProTxII on activation gating in Na(V)1.5,
   Toxicon. PubMed link
3. William A., et al. (2007) ProTx-II, a selective inhibitor of Nav1.7 sodium channels, blocks action potential propagation in
   nociceptors. Mol. Pharm. PubMed link
4. Priest B. T., et al. (2007) ProTx-I and ProTx-II: gating modifiers of voltage-gated sodium channels, Toxicon. PubMed link
5. Smith J. J., et al. (2005) Differential phospholipid binding by site 3 and site 4 toxins. Implications for structural variability
   between voltage-sensitive sodium channel domains, J Biol Chem. PubMed link
6. Middleton R. E., et al. (2002) Two tarantula peptides inhibit activation of multiple sodium channels,
   Biochemistry. PubMed link

Ordering informations

Catalog No.
Product Name
Size
07PTX001
Protoxin I / ProTx-1
0.1mg, 0.5mg & 1.0mg
07PTX002
ProTx-II
 0.1mg, 0.5mg & 1.0mg

* 다른 사이즈나 bulk 공급도 가능하오니 별도로 문의하여 주십시오.

* 관련 제품
Maurocalcine / Huwentoxin I / ω CONOTOXIN SO-3  / ω-Conotoxin MVIIA
ω-agatoxin IVA / ω-CONOTOXIN GVIA/Omega conotoxin GVIA / ω-Conotoxin MVIIC/Omega conotoxin MVIIC / SNX482

▣ 관련 페이지 ; Smartox Biotechnology

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright by Sambo Medical Co. All rights reserved.